Abrolat Law pc represents women in sex discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, and retaliation claims. If you feel that you have been subjected to discrimination at work due to your gender or for having taken a leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the California Family Rights Act (CFRA), or the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), call us at: 888-872-8065
As experienced lawyers in the area of gender discrimination, we can identify and zero in on critical facts related to your claim and explain your options to you, your opportunities, and the risks. Claims involving family leave, including maternity leave and time off to care for an elderly parent, can be complicated. We can assist in determining the amount of leave to which you are entitled given your circumstances. We encourage women asserting their rights under the CFRA and the FEHA to consult with an attorney familiar with both statutes so that you understand your rights precisely.
We represent women with gender discrimination claims involving:
- Wrongful termination of employment due to gender.
- Denial of time off for medical appointments.
- Retaliation, including discharge after asserting your rights under state of federal family leave law.
- Refusal to accommodate medical conditions, including pregnancy or maternity-related disabilities identified by your physician.
- Termination during maternity leave or termination shortly after your return from maternity leave.