California law prohibits employers from discriminating based on sexual orientation. If you are gay, lesbian or perceived as such at work, and feel you have been treated differently because of your sexual orientation, you may have a claim. Whether you have been fired, harassed, denied family leave, demoted or denied a promotion, we can help. We offer free consultations.
Abrolat Law pc handles all types of employment discrimination involving sexual orientation discrimination, such as:
- Harassment by employers and co-workers.
- Failure to hire the most qualified candidate because of their sexual orientation.
- Denial of family or medical leave for same-sex couples who have or adopt a child.
- Retaliatory termination due to complaints about discrimination or harassment.
- Denial of promotions.
- Wrongful termination.
- Discrimination based on perceived sexual orientation.
Abrolat Law pc represent gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender clients in discrimination cases. We can assist you in pursuing all available damages, including:
- Back pay.
- Front pay.
- Damages for emotional distress.
- Attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Punitive damages (in some circumstances).